Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh baby!









Lodge-O-Ween 09' was fabulous! Great friends, good eats, fun games, GIRLS RULE, and yes, I brought the baby! I thought it best to list some of the highlights of the evening...and enjoy the pictures!

*Jason "Baby Boy" Kingma
*Dynamic Duo Brett and Brielle....she brought back the Ketchup bottle that so many hoped for!
*Loofa #1 and Loofa #2 Keepin' it clean all night long
*Toto the dog chasing his tail
*Brielle showing me how Zoomey Zoomey (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) was played...
*Dancin' in the basement...Journey...and Party in the U.S.A...Lord help me! haha
*Girls RULE at flip cup!
*Megan making us use hand sanitizer between games (Thanks girl!)
*Wario showed up...amazing!
*Oh and for those of you who don't remember...the baby was dancing with the dummy for a good portion of the evening...he hasn't learned the word "No" yet:)
What a great night!





No comments: