Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kate & Gary say I do!

Click to play this Smilebox collage: ROSOWSKI WEDDING
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage

November 7, 2009 was the perfect day! Jason and I attended Kate & Gary's wedding in Northville, MI. The ceremony was intimate and heartfelt, the reception was nothing short of amazing! The minute I walked into Fox Hills everything I saw had Kate's name written all over it! The detail and decor was beautiful! Cocktail hour, followed by wedding party speeches started the evening off right...then came our tasty dinner, and then a huge night of dancing commenced! In total I took 200+ pictures!!! But I picked out some of my favorites to post! The happy couple is currently in Jamaica, and I can't wait to see their pics upon their return!
We love you guys, and thank you for including us on your special day!

No comments: