Monday, November 30, 2009

The Blind Side


Most everyone that knows me knows I'm a HUGE movie fan! So, it should come as no surprise to you that I am now posting a movie review! On Saturday afternoon we went to see the highly anticipated movie "The Blind Side" and it was phenomenal! Jason read the book awhile back and always spoke so highly of it, so when the movie came out I was extremely excited! (Granted, now having seen the movie, I want to read the book.) It's a very emotional, trying, and positive story about a boy in an unfortunate situation who is taken in my a family that gives him safety, security, confidence, and most of all love. Of course I cried a grand total of 10 times, but it was more out of happiness than anything. I thank God that there are people out there willing to do what this family did. It was incredibly inspiring! Serving is something we can all do, and something that I want to do more of and soon. God has given me so much to be thankful for, and I want others to feel that too. So, I'm on a mission. God has a message for me and he has my full attention! To be continued....

No comments: