Wednesday, January 19, 2011

puppy talk

Jason and I have been talking about adding to our family! Whoa, whoa....slow down, I'm talking about puppies here!! :) I think we're getting closer and closer to a decision! We're both very excited about the possibility of have our own lil'ball of fur, but we want to make sure we're ready! We've been reading books, and blogs, and searching for puppies for sale in the area, and we have our first appointment this coming Saturday! We'll be meeting a 10 week old black lab and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning....the anticipation is killing me!

So, for all of you dog owners out there ...what's your advice on getting a new puppy? What successes have you had in training?? Any and all information would be helpful!

This website that Jason found is very helpful with tips and information
it's called the Dog Star Daily

No comments: