Thursday, January 20, 2011

Real Simple, how I love thee...

One of the best gifts I received for Christmas was a subscription to Real Simple (Thank you Mom & Dad Kingma!) I impatiently waited for the first one to arrive and what a joyous day it was! I read it from cover to cover and fell in love with every article. It's full of recipes, how to's, fashion, home remedies, and much more.



Jason and I made a pact that we'd be better to our bodies in 2011! We want to make a sincere effort to eat healthier, and we want to be much more active! So, instead of unhealthy late night snacks we thought we'd try something different...so I dug into my new friend, Real Simple, and pulled out some smoothie ideas! We decided on the Strawberry-Flax smoothie (minus the Flax, as we had none in the house) and it was delicious!

You can find the recipe here on Real Simple's website!

You are welcome:)

Love,
CK

No comments: