Tuesday, January 11, 2011

pleasures...both simple and guilty

In the midst of our sometimes chaotic lives, I think it's the simple and sometimes guilty little pleasures that help us through. There are some big changes going on (which I'll address in a later post, don't worry, all good changes...) and while I'm impatiently waiting, I've had time to pin point what my little pleasures are...

Simple vs. guilty, you be the judge!

Us Weekly, I can't go through a checkout line anywhere without grabbing one. Wandering around Target aimlessly not looking for anything in particular, but coming home with things I probably don't need (Sorry Jay!) Franks Buffalo Sauce, I put this on just about anything. Victoria's Secret, I've been spoiled and will never shop anywhere else for these girly requirements. A fresh lime in my water. Movie Previews, I love being a critic for 10 minutes. Candles, any size, shape, color, if I see I will buy one. Etsy, for all of the adorable one of a kind treasures you could ever want. Bubble baths. Express jeans, the hug me just the way I like. Morning Devotionals. Scarves, scarves. scarves. Getting a card in the mail from a friend, this can brighten any day. The fan in our bedroom, I have to have this on at night or I just can't sleep. Fuzzy blankets, we have too many and I could still buy one more. Clean sheets. Shelac, this new wonderful manicure that is unbelievable. Cleaning, I love to do it, I think I'd vacuum everyday if time allowed. Free beer & Hot wings in the morning on 97.9FM, they make my drive to work enjoyable. Music mash ups, thank you Glee. The Real Housewives of any city except Atlanta, enough said. Walgreen's or CVS make up isle, I can never walk down you without grabbing at least one mascara and eyeshadow. Watching our wedding video. Starbucks Grande Iced Coffee, I love the way you make me buzz. A simple hug and kiss when I get home from my husband:)

That's my list...what's yours?


No comments: