Monday, January 3, 2011

little must haves

Just thought I'd share a couple of my lil'must haves...they make getting ready in the morning that much more enjoyable, and they help me out when I'm feelin' like I look a bit vague!

1. You can never have enough Cherry Chap Stick! this old friend keeps me kissable for Jason:)
2. Aveda Shampure shampoo and conditioner, tames my wild tresses
3. Bare Escentuals Prime Time keeps my make up on all day long, and makes my skin extra smooth 
4. Marrakesh Oil, keeps my hair strong and ridiculously soft. It helps cut down my dry time by 15 min!
5. Well Rested touch up from Bare Escentuals is a huge help in the morning so I don't scare people before I've had my cup of coffee! 
6. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer, I don't go anywhere without it, keeps the germs away
7. Falsies by Maybelline...I'll never use another mascara again, its lash lengthening extraordinaire 
8. Cover Girl Onyx Eyeliner lasts all day, and commits through the night like a champ
9. CO Bigelow Mentha Organics lip tint gives you that tingly feeling with a pouty look
10. W8less by Rusk is my favorite hairspray, it isn't thick and sticky, and holds strong all day long ( I used this on my wedding day and it was amazing!)

Just a few simple pleasures of mine...what about you?


3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing your products! I am addicted to Chap Stick and always have a couple with me at all times!
Happy New Year!

Courtney Marie Kingma said...

Thanks Chica! Love your NYE post btw...so cute!

Courtney Marie Kingma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.