Thursday, November 19, 2009

Get Well Jason & Welcome to 2009 Courtney!


Well, Jason made it through his ACL reconstruction surgery a-ok! He's doing amazingly well, and he's already on a machine that's helping to get get his knee to a 60 degree angle! Everyone at the Surgery Center was amazing, and Keith was even in on his surgery to assist! I felt horrible leaving him, but he's in great hands at my moms!


On another note, I FINALLY got a new phone! I am the proud new owner of the Palm Pre! It's amazing, and I'm sorry for anyone I made fun of out there before...as I can NOT put it down!

Texting, and emailing is a breeze and I feel like I've finally joined 2009!


Other than that, I'll be traveling on home this weekend again to see Jay and spend more time time with family and friends while he recuperates!


Thanks to all for the warm wishes and hope to chat with you all soon:)



No comments: