Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving thanks...


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
I am thankful for the relationship I have with God, it is ever changing and growing so brilliantly. I am thankful for my amazing family, my life would not be the same without each and every one of you in it! I am thankful for my love! Jason, I am truly blessed to have a man like you in my life. You are my heart and soul! I am thankful for my friends, you are the greatest support group I could ask for. You make my life so complete and colorful! I am thankful for all of my life experiences, good and bad, they have made me who I am and continue to teach me lessons in love, trust, and faith. I am thankful for the air in my lungs...the sun rising every morning....the silence I often crave...the kindness of strangers...the forgiveness of faults....the service of others...laughter...happy tears...memories...and most of all having the anticipation of a very positive and blessed future!

No comments: