Thursday, March 11, 2010

Team Edward


June 30, 2010! Eclipse comes out in theaters! Yes, I am one of the many millions of other Twlighter's out there following this vampire fantasy, and you know what, I'm proud of it!

I have to admit, the movies haven't been near as good as the books (cheesy even!) But, Edward is still hot, Jacob istotal eye candy, and Bella plays with her hair too much and...well, she just annoys me, but that's only because I'm jealous!!!

Ya'll know I love to plan things and it just so happens that Miss Huizenga, a best friend and fellow fan and I have come up with the idea to have a movie marathon ending with an Eclipse cinematic adventure...followed by a night of drinking and dancing, in Detroit!!! (Yes, I'll be leaving my cell phone at home, as Amanda did remind me that the bushes at the MIXX already have enough cell phones! haha)

Although June 30 seems centuries away, I'm excited:) Who's in?

No comments: