Friday, March 26, 2010

Hit the ground...planning...


I admit, I still can't believe I've started to plan my own wedding!!! Thank you to everyone for all the warm wishes and congratulations, it means so much to both of us that so many people support our relationship! (And yes, I look at my ring just about every other minute, and it's so sparkly!) Sorry, ok, now on a more serious note...we're thinking October or November of this year, which means I'm already behind! It's ok, I'm keeping my cool, and with lots of help from everyone (emails, phone calls etc.) I think we're starting out strong! We've booked a bunch of appointments to see reception halls, and I made an appointment to try on dresses. I booked our engagement photo shoot (Thank you Jordan!) and updating the parents on a daily basis! Jason is being great with suggestions and ideas as well, which I love! So, yeah, I think we have a handle on things. 

I'll tell you what though, I could never have imagined all that goes into this planning business....it's crazy! Thank goodness for check lists, magazines, theknot.com, family, and friends, otherwise I'd be lost and tearing my hair out! Once we have the place, that means we have a date, and we can move on to the next step...

Updates to come...stay tuned!

No comments: