Thursday, March 4, 2010

a.beautiful.positive.

 
    



"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish" ~ My Wish, by Rascal Flatts

Martha (a.k.a. Jenn) is a brunette bombshell with a fiery personality, beautiful soul, and an enormous heart! She is an unbreakable force with a fire for the Lord so strong it'll infect you, and inspire you. She's hilarious. She is a creative genius. She is part of my home, my heart, my safe place. 

Jenn, you are fantastic! I love you with everything. This chapter of your life that is now open and being written is going to be so beautiful and positive! I can't wait to see what happens next....

No comments: