Friday, March 19, 2010

Chi-rish 2010

Green, green, and more green! This was my 3rd consecutive St. Patty's day celebration in Chicago, and what a day it was! Alarm clock went off @ 7am and we put on the green gear and headed out! The weather was awful...rainy, cold, and just plain miserable...but that didn't stop the fun...we had a green breakfast, introduced the game "21" to our friends, and we apartment party hopped the rest of the day! I admit I'm sad I didn't see the river in all it's green glory...maybe next year?! The bars and the crowds were equally crazy, and I have never taken so many taxi rides in one day in my life! I ended the day as strong as I could, and I was in bed by 11pm (better than last years 8pm bedtime.) Overall,  I'd say, the day was magically delicious! Thank you Chicago!

Ps. The bowl that Emily is holding in the pictures above, is a bowl full of green water....she wanted to make her own "green river" ...one of the funnier moments of the day! As you can see in the other picture, I wasn't quiet sure what she was doing?! Also, in the corner, Jason and I are riding motorcycles!

No comments: