Monday, September 26, 2011

Time flies

Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 days since Ryleigh was born?! She's already changing so much and time certainly flies especially now that my sleep schedule is completely on Ryleigh time:)  She's so beautiful, and I think I fall more in love with her every second if that's possible. With every coo, and sleepy smile, I just thank God for this wonderful gift and pray that he continues to bless her with good health, and contentment. 


She's sleeping well, and eating very well...about every 3 hours like clock work. Jason and I seem to have a routine down that is working for us, and we're both able to sleep as much as we can. It's been really nice having Nana Neel stay with us a couple of nights to help us so that we aren't so sleep deprived. The many visitors, gifts, and dinners from family and friends have been so wonderful and we appreciate everything! We're so blessed to have so many people around us that love her as much as we do! 


We had our first doctors appointment last Thursday and she grew a 1/2 inch and gained 6 ounces since leaving the hospital. The doctor said she looks great and she's right on track, so that made us feel great! She's in the 70th percentile for height so I think she's going to be very tall like her daddy! 


It was our first time out of the house since bringing her home and I welcomed the opportunity as cabin fever is slowly setting in. I'm slowly working up the nerve to take her out again by myself... I think I'm almost ready:) 


I'm trying to capture every precious little moment with her being so tiny as I know time will only continue to fly by....the camera is out!


I love my daddy! 



Tummy time with mommy!




No comments: