Thursday, September 1, 2011

September is here...finally!

Well hello September! With you comes the most wonderful time of the year...football season! But, you're being overshadowed this year by our baby girls due date!!! The countdown is on and we are so excited to meet her! These past 8 months have been a blur I have to say, but I'm very very ready to have this baby! The swelling, killer heartburn, backaches, stuffy nose, and my new waddle are all things I can't wait to put behind me! I admit after having our hospital tour last week I'm getting more and more nervous about labor...but no matter how much pain I go through in the end we'll have our little miracle and I can cuddle her, and kiss her, and we'll grow together in this new relationship as mother and daughter. 


As I anxiously await her arrival I have so many things pop into my head that I can't wait for...


seeing her and holding her for the very first time

watching Jason be a daddy

her first smile

reading to her, and praying with her before bed

watching as her personality forms...will she be sassy or shy?

her first words...will it be mama, dada, or go blue? 


How cute are these game day outfits? Tutu and onesie courtesy of Auntie Cindy, and the cheerleading outfit is from Auntie Hannah, Rachel, and Becky! 
Thanks ladies!!! 

2 day countdown till Michigan vs. Western Michigan and even though I graduated a Bronco, I still want my Maize and Blue to get the W! 
GO BLUE! 






1 comment:

Greta said...

I am so happy for you and Jason! I hope you have a fast & easy labor. And how could you think your little girl would be anything but sassy with a mother like you???

love!