Tuesday, September 13, 2011

simple words, big meaning



Thank you Pinterest for  this little gem. It's so simple, but so true! Sweet little reminders of how easily we can choose to live, love, listen, and speak... I know sometimes I'm incredibly guilty of doing the opposite of these and that's when I'm not feeling as close to God, and I need to refocus and get back to what is important instead of focusing on all the trivial and not so important distractions that have been in my way.  Prayer is a safe haven every time. 


Praying that with all of the new adventures Jason and I will soon encounter that there will be every chance to show our little girl what it means to follow these so simple rules and to grow in her relationship with God every step of the way. 


1 comment:

Sidewalk Ready said...

I'm so excited for that baby to arrive. You guys are going to be such great parents!