Thursday, February 4, 2010

...paint yourself happy

Last night, I got the best birthday present EVER! Jason decided he wanted to surprise me and give me his gift early...and he got me a gift certificate to the Lillstreet Art Center to take an art class of my choice!!! It was such an unexpected and special gift as he knows that this is something I've wanted to do for such a long time, and never wanted to spend the money! I'm not going to lie, I cried happy tears! (I'm sure none of you are surprised by this! haha) I was reminded in this moment just how lucky I am to have someone like Jason in my life. He knows me better than I know myself at times, and he takes such good care of me. He knows that this is something that makes me really happy and encourages me to be creative whenever the opportunity presents itself. I think I'm most happy when I'm able to express myself creatively, so that makes this the perfect gift! So, I'm checking out all the classes they have to offer and I'm going to sign on up! My first reaction is to take a painting class, but pottery sounds awesome too! To be continued....

No comments: