Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrate good times...come on!

 

Jordan.Sara.Courtney Birthday Diva's

Last Friday night was a filled with a plethora of shenanigans! Drinks were flowing, people were laughing, and Emily, oh Emily was a'dancin'! Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate!!! The rest of weekend was a wonderful one...I was able to rest all day Saturday and even venture out to IHop! (All you can eat pancakes can fix just about anything!)

On Sunday, February 7th, Jason and I attended church in the morning, and the service was amazing, but the best part was at the very end as the band, Patchwork, played my favorite song called "Inside Out." I've had numerous spiritual and incredibly emotional experiences with this song and that day was no exception. When the congregation sang in unison this touching song, I lost it. There I am, squeezing all the life out of Jason's hand, weeping like a baby...the happiest tears possible. It was as if I God himself was standing right beside me, singing me my very own unique "Happy Birthday"...what a great start to the day! 

Soon after we ventured downtown, had an amazing lunch, stopped @ Sweet Mandy B's for the cupcakes I couldn't stop talking about all week, and headed to Jason's to prepare for the Superbowl. On my birthday I was overwhelmed by the love I was shown by so many. What a lucky girl I am, thank you all!!!!

No comments: