Monday, February 15, 2010

A happy heart day it was

 

Like most people out there I too believe that Valentine's day was created by Hallmark! The only thing I really love about it is that it's a chance to get Jason another cute card! (You guys know I'm love giving good cards!) This year was no exception! The day started off with brunch at Flat Top Grill and we were able to meet up with Jenn, as it was her birthday the previous day! Shopping on Halsted followed and then Jason and I just spent the day together being lazy! For dinner Jason made reservations at this place downtown called BIN 36, and we did some wine tasting, sampled all different kinds of cheese with the wine, and then were served a wonderful three course meal with even more wine! (I'm glad I don't have a headache today!) During the whole ordeal they were showing the movie called "An Affair to Remember" with Cary Grant. Neither of us had ever seen it before and liked it, but it was pretty darn cheesy to say the least.

The day was pretty perfect and my Valentine spoiled me! He and I both agree that we shouldn't need one day to celebrate each other and the relationship we have. We need to continue to spend time together, talking, laughing, listening, understanding, and loving each other! At the end of the day, that's really what love is all about right?! 

No comments: