Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a lucky girl I am!


"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Monday mornings are always rough, but my Monday started out perfectly yesterday! It was MLK day and I had to go into work (sometimes I really miss those bank holidays!) Jason had the day off, but still managed to get up early, make my favorite coffee, and drove me to work so I didn't have to brave public transportation in the cold! As if that wasn't wonderful enough, when I got home from the gym last night, Jason picked me up, and had made homemade Italian chicken noodle soup, salad, bruschetta, and had a bottle of white wine waiting! It was amazing!!!

I am a very lucky girl, and am so blessed to have found a man that loves me for me, and with these big and small acts of love, he shows me just how much he cares!

I love you Jay:)

No comments: