Thursday, November 17, 2011

grateful

Music does many things for me. It brings memories to life. It is an emotional outlet. It creates fabulous dance parties. It helps me grow in my relationship with God, and when I sing to Ryleigh it calms her right down.

This past Sunday at church our worship team sang "How Great Thou Art" and every ounce of joy that was in my heart poured out in tears. I love when that happens. I feel so close to Him. I hear Him, and I know that he hears me and everything that is on my heart. 

I'm a very emotional person, but I think since having Ryleigh it's absolutely amplified. She's the light of my life, and more than I ever I am grateful for this life that God has made for me. So, this song has significant meaning for me because of where I am in life, and in my relationship with God. 

If you haven't seen this performance by my favorite country girl, Carrie Underwood, it's an absolute must. I get chills every time I watch it! 

 


No comments: