Monday, November 14, 2011

christmas on the brain

I am one of those people who refuses to put up any kind of christmas decor until I've fully digested a large amount of turkey and green bean casserole...but that doesn't mean I can't start conjuring up ideas of how I want to decorate our house this holiday season. I'm very excited because it's our first christmas in our new house, and more importantly it's Ryleigh's first christmas! I know she's going to be too little to know what's really going on, but it'll be fantastic nonetheless. 

I would have to say I'm a pretty traditional girl and I love colored lights. Jason and I disagree, he's a white light guy. So, we'll have to see who wins this year:) 

As for the rest of the decor and other things I'd like to try, here are some ideas I have brewing! 

Thank you Pinterest! What would I do without you?  









No comments: