Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Dance

On Valentine's day this year Jason surprised me with a Groupon he'd bought for couples dance lessons! I was geeked! We'd talked about doing this for awhile and now we really could take advantage! February and March were jam packed so we had to wait till April to schedule something...but I'm so glad we did because of how much fun we both have! We laugh the entire time, and it's so fun to learn something new together!


We are a sight I'm sure! I'm 24 weeks preggo and Jason has been known to have two left feet (Sorry hunny! haha) We've had two private lessons and one group lesson. The private lesson is awesome because we have the full attention of one of the instructors, Mr. Johnson, and he spends time teaching us the basics of certain dances. So far we've learned the box step for the Waltz, and the Cha Cha. (I'm sure there is another one in there, but I can't remember...preggo brain, my apologies) In the group lesson we danced with two other couples and began learning the Foxtrot and the Tango! I love, love, love the Foxtrot! I think we did really good (after practicing it 15-20 times in a row!)

I'm so glad we decided to do this! It's great for our date night, and we can start showing off our dance moves at the weddings we have coming up!!



No comments: