Tuesday, May 3, 2011

20 Weeks and still learning...

Well, we're 20 weeks today and we get to find out if Baby Kingma is a boy or a girl tomorrow morning! We're so so excited and I probably won't sleep a wink tonight! 


May is here already...and there have been a lot of things that have entered my world, and some have just been amplified by this tiny baby that's growing inside of me. 


These things include, but certainly are not limited to: 


- Gaining weight never felt so good! (Not being able to fit into my pants is a little scary!
- Unwanted belly touching, isn't as unwanted as I thought it would be! (Shocking, isn't it?) 
- I am obsessed with smoothies, and egg salad sandwiches. 
- Comparing the growth of our baby to a fruit each week/month, cracks me up!
- Jason is amazing everyday! He loves me even in the middle of all my hormonal fits! 
- I cry at commercials, and any article baby related. 
- Forgetfulness!!! (I haven't locked my keys in my car yet, so I think that's a good sign!
- My new body pillow is my best friend. (Jason might be a little jealous! Sorry hunny!) 
- I will never again take sleeping on my tummy for granted...
- I love flats...it's getting harder to tie shoes, oh boy! 
- I know at the end of this there is going to be an enormous amount of pain...
  yet I still can't wait for that day  to get here!!! 





1 comment:

Hockey Wife said...

Enourmous amounts of pain ... yep, that's about right. But you forget about it within seconds because it's all worth it. I had a hellish labor and an emergency c-section but not five minutes after holding Linden, I would have signed myself up to do it all over again! You'll be just fine!