Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring brings a new season

The last couple of days have been sunny, warm, and just about perfect and I finally feel like spring is here. Even though it's the second week of May....I'm just now noticing the buds on the trees, the leaves growing by the minute, and the grass is so much more green than memory serves. The houses all around us provide a technicolor of entertainment with all of the lovingly planted flowers, and I was lucky enough to get out my sandals today! 

Springtime provides the start to new season, and I can easily relate this newness to the season of life I'm in right now. Pregnancy has been by the book...morning sickness, ever growing appetite, weight gain, backaches, and belly touching. All new things that I learn about everyday. Things I'm thankful for. Things I have been blessed with. I admit there are tiny valleys here and there when I get scared and overwhelmed, but I know that's normal. I have to remind myself that I should just enjoy this time and not over think things like I sometimes tend to do! 

So when the rain clouds seem to set in, I just think of clear blue skies, sunny days, the smell of spring, and know that God has a plan for me, Jason, and our baby. He has prepared and will continue to prepare us for whats to come, and I trust that with my whole heart. 






1 comment:

Jessica Crump said...

Aww Court that is a wonderful post. Glad you are so happy:) You deserve it girl!