Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's going on...

Yay! Comcast finally works! We've had a love-hate relationship going on for the past week and after about 16 phone calls we're in business!


The Kingma household is doing well!  I've had busy days, lazy days, emotional days, and I'm sure I'll have more of each to come. The house is wonderful. We're settling in more and more each day...adding things here and there and making it ours. Jason loves to work outside and I've been trying to put personal touches on each room when I can find the energy. Our next couple of projects will consist of painting a bookshelf my dad made me when I was 16 to put into baby K's room, and also adding some decals to her walls. Jason will also be painting and distressing a coffee table we found online...that should be quite the project, we'll see what happens! 


We're at 34 weeks right now and I'm feeling pretty good majority of the time. The heat let up (thank goodness) so that's been a huge blessing. I've just been pretty emotional lately, but I guess that comes with the territory right?! Jason is wonderful and is always so loving and patient with me! 


Speaking of baby K, we had our first shower July 31, 2011. It was given to us by my mom, a.k.a Grandma Neel, and her best friend Joy. It was an amazing shower and baby K was so so spoiled! She got so many adorable outfits, reading books, must have care items, blankets, and Joy's husband Tom made her the most gorgeous cradle (I broke down and cried of course) It was such a special day and I was surrounded by an amazing group of women who all have meant so much to me over the years. It was such a blessing to have them all there to help celebrate this next chapter in my life! 


This coming weekend Jason and I are going up north to Boyne city for a before-baby-getaway! The Noffsinger's are allowing us to stay at their cottage for some R&R! We are so excited....stay tuned for more on that....


Baby Shower Invite

Baby Shower Shots



Baby K's Closet...she's spoiled already!

No comments: