Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time flies...

I can't believe it's already March 15th! I went on a bit of a hiatus there for awhile, but things have been quite crazy in the Kingma household! My new job is keeping me busy, I turned 28, we've been house hunting, celebrating with friends with showers and bachelorette parties, entertaining visitors, and counting down the days till we visit my parents in Florida! Lots of exciting things are happening and we're so blessed and thankful for all of the beautiful work that God is doing in our day to day lives! 

I admit I've been really bad at documenting things, and I really need to get my camera back out!! So with the next few posts to come I promise we'll have some pictures to commemorate the exciting things that have been going on...stay tuned! :) 





No comments: