Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Best News

Well, it's official, the world knows you're on your way Baby K! 


I'm just about 15 weeks, and I'm feeling so much better now that the nausea has subsided and I've found my appetite again!  My belly is growing, and my pants are fitting a bit more snug these days. I can finally eat chicken again (thank goodness) and I put Frank's wing sauce on just about everything! 


We heard your 160 beats a minute heart beat about 3 weeks ago now, and that moment was one of the most beautiful moments of my life! It's just amazing to me that something that small and new can beat with that much life already! 


Your dad and I are so thrilled, and we hope you continue to grow healthy and strong until the day of your birth. 


God has blessed us with the miracle that is you, and we love you so much already! 


Love, 
Mom



3 comments:

Carpe Diem said...

Court!! Ahh, you're going to make me cry signing that "mom"... Love you and can't wait for the new addition!!

Sara said...

Congrats! What an exciting first year of marriage!

Traveling Wife said...

I'm so so happy for you and Jason buddy! It's such an amazing ride...the journey of parenting :) Can't wait to find out what 'beaner' is!!

By the way, loved Jason's post about that and you KNOW we would never care about borrowing the name! xo