Thursday, May 20, 2010

Left of Right?


Well, this is an obvious choice... is it not? Of course we like to think of ourselves as anything but average...and we partake in the things we do so that we create memories.Well, I guess I can't speak for everyone, so I wont. I choose to do the things I do because I want to feel alive. I want to remember how I felt...I try to remember the details...if I'm with someone, I want to see how they feel. Are we feeding off each other...is it positive, or negative, or do I just simply feel indifferent? If I'm somewhere new, I want to take in all of my surroundings...the sights, the sounds...how something tastes if it's the first time I've tried it. There are so many things I know I take for granted and as the days pass (sometimes seeming to pass so slowly) I realize that the months are flying by. I appreciate time. I am sorry that I've often wished it away...especially if I'm looking forward to something.

I have to continue to remind myself that everyday is a gift. I don't always live that way. I know I need to try harder to just be in the present and make the most of it. Otherwise I am being average aren't I?

No comments: