Saturday, April 6, 2013

it's a go blue day

I love Mitch McGary. He's my favorite. I love his energy, his hustle, his spirit.  I love little Spike, Trey, Tim, and Robinson when he decides to play some D. I share in my husbands frustration when Stauskas most the time, but all in all they are a great group....a group that has done well and played hard. A group that will hopefully beat Syracuse and get to the championship game. Oh please, oh please, oh please.

I love everything about march madness. I love the upsets, that last shot that makes or breaks, and the overall energy of the tournament. I hate losing to my husband in our brackets. Ugh, defeat.

This year Jason and I were lucky enough to watch the first round in Detroit at the Palace. Stuffy nosed and not feeling the best we still ventured over to the East side and cheered on the boys. (Boys....I sometimes forget how young they are. What an amazing ride this must be for them...I can't even imagine.) Packed with so many fans that had traveled from near and far to support their teams the Palace was loud, and it was awesome. It was a first of firsts for me in two ways. It was my very first Michigan basketball game and tournament game experience.  I'm super thankful that we were able to check this one off the bucket list.

Jason will be heading down to Atlanta on Friday afternoon to watch the game at the Georgia Dome. Lucky guy is he, awesome wife am I. I'm pretty jealous, but his girls will hold down the fort and we'll be cheering loud from the couch.

It's a Go Blue day! Beat Syracuse.



No comments: