Friday, March 22, 2013

shine

 
 
 
Just a little thought to start of the weekend. I needed to find this today...I think the gray skies and bitter cold are getting to me and when that happens I know I'm not shining like I should, could, would if only the sun was out. But with Spring ahead of us I will be positive and look forward to the warm days of summer. I hate to blame the season for not always being the best version of me, but I believe this really is a huge factor. It effects my mood, sometimes my health, and most times my attitude.
 
I realize that I'm whining, so I'll stop and recognize that in the midst of my pouting I am still incredibly blessed and these blessings should never be taken for granted. I need to be the best version of me because He wills it so.
 
May this weekend bring you hope, and warmth, not only from the hints of sun peeking out from the gray clouds, but from the One that makes all things new.
 


No comments: