Friday, March 15, 2013

rumi says

 
 
 
Pinterest led me to this gem the other day and I'm so thankful to have come across it. Do you know the pull she speaks of? Have you felt it before? Like really and truly felt it? I know I have, but I don't always think I admit it, and/or take full responsibility for it. After all I believe there are many tugs that we can feel, but there is one that I know to be so strong it brings tears to my eyes, and a tight but peaceful feeling in my chest. I know this tug because I know it's Him. It's God. Nudging me.
 
Sometimes I know exactly why I'm feeling this tug in a particular moment, but what I love best is when it happens and I'm blindsided by it. The overwhelming, wow I never knew I cared this much about whatever it is that is happening around me, to me, with me, to someone close to me....
 
It's a lesson, a gift, and sometimes it first seems like a curse. A curse because I don't always get answers when I want answers, but that could be the point. The answer could just be that I need to dig deeper and really invest in my relationship with Him and the stronger I find myself through Him the stronger I can be in my life as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.
 
I will let myself be silently drawn by the strange (and wonderful) pull or what I really love. I know He will not lead me astray.
 

No comments: