Saturday, March 16, 2013

a besties baby shower

It's funny how you talk about things when you're little and never really know if they'll come true, but in this case it has. A bestie of mine had a baby shower this past weekend, and what a wonderful time it was. I remember in middle school when we'd talk about a day like this, and 20 years later there we were. That's crazy. Two decades. What a true, and loyal friendship we have had and I thank God for her, and for this special blessing that is growing inside of her. With the birth of her daughter, my friend will fulfill what I believe she was truly meant to do. Being a mommy. With all of the love she has shown me, her husband, her family, and her friends, this little bundle of girl will be the luckiest.

I so wish my besties mom could be here with us to meet this beautiful miracle, but she'll know her Grandma through every ounce of love her mom will give her every single day.

We can't wait to meet you Cameron Jill.





No comments: