Friday, February 1, 2013

weekend nugget


 
Go ahead and take time off from your self-doubt for the weekend. May the break be so freeing that you decide to make it permanent.

This little nugget is something I saw on chatting at the sky and I just love her thought provoking weekending posts. I read this and thought, what a complicated thing to put into such a small sentence. I wanted her to say more, but why? I don't want to think about the self-doubt that I have....I want to take her advice and free myself from it. So that's what I intend to do this weekend, and every weekend after. After all, I'm only the pencil to the writer of this story. Relinquishing control is that other part I need to work on:)

Happy Weekending Everyone. I hope that even through the gray of the day, you can imagine the sun on your face and smile because instead of feeling the actual warmth on your skin, you can feel it in your heart.

No comments: