Tuesday, February 12, 2013

chewing on this

 
 
As one day bleeds into the other there comes a need to say no. To stand still, and not spread ourselves so thin. There's that saying...you can't be everything to everyone, and you can't be in two places at once...but don't you sometimes wish you could be?
Weekends aren't long enough, and most times it doesn't seem that there are enough hours in each day. Planning and anticipation lately have seemed to provide anxiety...then I came across the quote above and I'm really chewing on it. I continually pray for perspective, and here it is. Oh, He is good.
 
I know what my priorities are thank you very much, the question remains...am I being courageous and nonapologetic when I say no to the smaller things that I know waste my time and giving my priorities my all? Or am I getting caught up in the things that don't/won't matter down the road?
 
I'm right in the middle, but the middle isn't where I want to be.
Chewing, and reflecting.
 
What about you?
 
 
 


No comments: