Wednesday, May 16, 2012

happy mommy day

My first Mother’s day was lovely! I slept in, Jason got bagels, Ryleigh gave me lots of cuddles, and this mama is going to see Carrie Underwood in concert this November! (My hubby is the best!)  
After all of our celebrating, I got to thinking…how crazy it is that I’m actually a mom! God has given me this beautiful miracle that I’m responsible for…day in and day out. To nurture, teach, love, and learn from. Ryleigh is the best thing I have ever done, and my heart has never been more full. I’m so thankful , humbled, and just in awe of how much this little girl has changed my life. I love being her mommy!!

On that note, I have to give a shout out to my mom…the woman who has always been there, nurturing me, teaching me, and unconditionally loving me. You are amazing, and I am so proud to be your daughter! I love you!!

I hope all you other mama’s out there had a terrific day! Until next yearJ


No comments: