Thursday, May 10, 2012

just thinkin'

His life within us changes everything. And if it doesn’t, then we need to re-think some things.

It’s amazing how reading once sentence can have my mind in a tailspin all morning. Do I need to re-think things, if so, what? Am I thinking about the right things, the wrong things, the big things, the small things…ok ok, I know I kind of sound like Dr. Suess, but in all seriousness…

I know that each day my growing relationship with God, impacts every part of my life whether it’s big or small. It’s shown through my actions, my reactions, my words, my ability to laugh, to listen, to love... to be a good wife, a good mom, a good everything that I want to be to everyone no matter what the role.

It’s been said that in order to take care of others, we need to take care of ourselves first, and I know I’m taken care of because God takes care of me. God blesses me every morning when I open my eyes and see the most perfect person for me laying by my side.  When I plant my feet on the floor, and walk into the next room to see the other love in my life sleeping soundly cuddled up in her favorite purple blankey. These are the moments that change everything for me every single morning. I don’t take them for granted. These are the things I never re-think and that is because it all circles back to Him.
 
This is the day HE has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it! Let Him in. Let Him change your life like he’s changed mine.


No comments: