Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shopping for Mini Me

Baby clothes are adorable. Going into a store that has baby clothes is dangerous. I went to Babies R'Us today to shop for a friend and came out with the gift I'd intended on purchasing and.... a few things I bought for our beanette! I immediately called my mom to describe every detail and it turns out she's having trouble keeping her wallet closed too! We actually bought the same purple outfit! Go figure.


Jason insists I have a funny facial expression when I see something cute and hold it up to show him...and so what if I do?! Clothes are cute, but baby shoes are the best. It is impossible to walk by them without stopping to pick them up just to see how tiny they are sitting in my hand (probably making this face Jason says I make) and then oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing and then I have to laugh at myself. 


As I am still incredibly obsessed with Pinterest...I found these cute shoes that I would love to have for our baby girl someday! The lil'purple boat shoes and the aqua crocs are my fav! 


Chances are, you're making my face right now, and it's ok! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I know how you feel! Mini shoes are the best...I can't wait to get a few pairs!