Friday, December 18, 2009

So, what's it going to be?

Just 14 days until we ring in 2010, and that got me thinking about that annoying little thing we call "our new year's resolution." How many times have I said, "I'm going to...." or "I won't..." or "I will..." and then after a couple of weeks, or months when life has reared it's ugly head, the resolution turns out to be nothing other than an unkempt promise I've made to myself. I admit, I still don' t know what I want these resolutions to be exactly, but I have quite the long mental list that I'm sure I could start working off of! The next 2 weeks should be enough time to fixate on one idea and start there with a strong sense of commitment. I will just need to and hold myself accountable! I know I'll need support, so if you're reading this, I'm counting on you!

To be continued....

No comments: