Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prayer

Jason and I participated in our first prayer session this evening through a 24-7 prayer commitment our church has thoughtfully orchestrated to continue on for the next month. It was an hour full of promise, hope, and praise. We have so much to be thankful for, and yet there are so many things going on around us that we wanted to make it a priority to focus our attention on those things as well. We prayed for wisdom in certain situations, health for family members, prayer for the oppressed, continued progress in seeking God intimately everyday, and the encouragement to grow in our personal relationships with Him while keeping him at the very center of our marriage. 


I am thankful for this uninterrupted time that I could spend with Him. I am thankful that I could share my heart, and hear what is on Jason's heart as well.



No comments: