Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I learned this morning...

For the past couple of weeks I've been watching A Baby Story on TLC while eating my morning breakfast. At first it was intriguing, then it was a little scary (especially when they were showing these woman during labor and the plethora of things that can happen...) and now the emotional flood gates are opened every time I see the end labor scene when the baby is brought into the world and the mom and dad hold the baby for the first time. 

I'm an emotional person in general, but man oh man, these kinds of emotions are like nothing I've ever experienced and I know as the months progress they are only going to become more intense. (Please say a prayer or two, or 10 for Jason!!)

So, what I learned this morning....I need to put my make up on AFTER that end scene :) 

Watching these shows only makes me that much more excited to meet our baby girl! 15 more weeks to go!! 




2 comments:

Jessica Crump said...

I would do the same I watched the 3 weeks of summer vacation before Austyn was born. I would cry and just hope my baby was normal. It will be very emotional once she arrives. Good luck.

Dan D said...

If I believed, I would say 100 prayers for Jason at this point. :-)

Very happy for you two and the new comer! Glad things are progressing well, and can't wait to see pics of the new kid.