Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ticket to paradise....

If I had to describe Maui in one word it would simply be...paradise! The water was crystal clear, the sun was hot, the accommodations were amazing, the palm trees always dancing, and the company was perfect. We were there for 8 fun filled days, and packed in as much as we could! 

I don't want to write a novel post, so here is the shortest highlight list I could come up with! 8 hour flight, Costco, Cheeseburger in Paradise, poolside with SPF 45 & 70, resort touring, taco night, Lahaina shopping, Gelato (my new obsession) Needle point, humuhumunukunukuapua`a, coastal drives with gorgeous views, church by the ocean, snorkeling with sea turtles, game night with the family, cruising in the jeep, relaxing and reading, rainbows, the road to Hana, fantastic art galleries, banyan tree, lei, waterfalls, pictures, pictures, pictures, Lahina Luau, fresh watermelon, more Gelato, sunglass hut, banana smoothies, the newlywed game showdown, UNO, pearl harbor, walks on the beach, pizza grilling experience, massive amounts of aloe, I tried octopus (did not like it one bit)  laughter, love, prayer, and the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen! 

This vacation exceeded every expectation! I am so thankful, and so blessed to have been included on this trip, and am also so excited to become part of the Kingma family...officially! I love you all so much! Mahalo for everything! 


No comments: