Friday, August 20, 2010

It's good to be home!

Ada, Michigan is green, peaceful, and is the perfect place to call home. Last week, Scott and Hannah come to town, we took advantage of the Air & Water show near North Beach and had an amazing Big Star dinner...then the packing began. We packed, and packed, and packed some more and I spent my last night in my apartment on Belden Ave. The next morning we picked up our Uhaul and loaded her up and packed everything tight. We drove the 3 hours to Grand Rapids, and pulled into Stone Falls of Ada.


With more help from Jason's friends and his parents we got everything unloaded and I spent the next couple of days organizing and we started painting too! (I promise to upload pictures when the painting is complete.)


Job hunting is priority, so let the fun begin! I'm just trying to enjoy this time off to get acclimated, take care of some wedding planning, and just relax before I get back into the 9 to 5!


So, say a lil'prayer for news back about jobs I've been applying for, and for continued success in wedding planning! Jason has been amazing, and we're so excited to put the long distance behind us!

Our new address:

370 Spaulding Hills Circle
Unit 205
Ada, MI 49301


To be continued...

No comments: