Monday, July 12, 2010

girls, girls, girls


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.- Marcel Proust

This past weekend was a happy one! I was able to spend time with so many of my most favorite girls! Cindy was in town from Atlanta, so I stopped by the Buell's house for some chow and time with her, and the  rest of our crew (and their guys!) Saturday morning I got back in the car and headed to Detroit! Amanda, Kate, and I headed to the movies for some Eclipse action (oh Rob Pat, how I love thee!) We met Rachel for lunch at our old time favorite Bar Louie, and headed to the mall for some shop therapy! We did make it to the MIXX where I lost my phone a year ago and no, it wasn't there, shocker! The rest of the night was filled with dancing, and lots of laughing! 
I love you all so much, and I realize just how blessed I am to have kept in touch with all of you throughout the years! Each and everyone one of you is so important to me, and love you more than words can say! Here's to the past, the present, and the many more fun things to come!!!

No comments: