Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Perfect Weekend

Cindy's shower, Jenn's surprise Grad Party, wedding dress shopping, and having all the girls together again makes for a perfect weekend!!! Cindy's shower was a huge success, and Jenn cried tears of joy when we surprised her at the Wine Loft! We're so happy and excited for Cindy to start her life with Michael. I can't believe it's just 2 months away!!! I'm so thrilled for Jenn, and she gave me good news that she'll be my neighbor soon!!!! Chicago, watch out! 

Sunday we headed to the dress shop...it was better than anything I'd ever imagined it could be. My mom did good, no tears, just BIG smiles! Everyone was wonderful, and I did find THE DRESS! It's my dream dress...and I can't wait for everyone to see it! (I'll write more about this on our wedding blog...we're still doing some fine tuning on that...so stay tuned!) 

I love you mom, and girls you are my sisters, my family, and I could not live this life without each and every one of you!!! 



No comments: