Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!




What a great day we had! The lucky birthday boy got to take the day off and I met him about half way through. I let him open his presents (he got a Flip Mini, and I surprised him tickets to the Tigers vs. White Sox game with 12 of his closest friends and family included that will be in town) and then we headed to Whole Foods. We ate chinese, and then made our way over to do some wine tasting! We each got our very own flight (I did not know what this was, but now I LOVE IT) and Jason chose Red, while I stuck with White. The wines were excellent, and I am starting to really like Red wine, finally! Jason even made a little video with his new gift! After the wine tasting we shopped a little and made our way out of there before we could buy everything in sight. The rest of the night involved a movie with coffee and cuddling, flag football with a huge Win (with Jason as our QB and my recieving skills we were unstoppable!) It was a great day! Now we're looking forward to Saturday for our visitors to arrive and the fun festivities to begin!


No comments: