Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3 years

Three years ago today I was anxious and excited to get laced up in my wedding dress, and make a lifetime promise to my very best friend. The emotions I felt that day came rushing back to me this morning and I'm so glad that I can call upon them so easily. I'm so grateful for what the day became, and thankful for the love and support everyone so graciously showed us.

As a little girl you dream of the dress, the flowers, and the bling, but as a woman I just dreamed of him. The man that loved ever inch of me. Every flaw. Every day. The man that makes me a better person. A better woman, a better wife, and now a better parent.

This journey we are on is incredible. Even in the midst of every day normalcy, he's mine, and I am his, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Happy Anniversary Jason. I love you with my whole heart.

 
 

No comments: