Wednesday, June 13, 2012

reunion

In just 3 (hopefully short) days I'll be reunited with the girls. It's not often we're all in the same place since we're pretty spread out in different cities, states, and even countries at times...so our gathering is a much anticipated and welcomed one. We'll all be in good ol'Kalamazoo for some bachelorette fun to celebrate Miss Lindsay and her upcoming nuptials. I'm sure we'll revisit many memories while traipsing around our old college stomping grounds....who knows what the night will bring...


I'm in desperate need for a new photo...I came across this one dated back to 2008...WAY too long ago...



To be continued....

1 comment:

choose to be happy blog said...

eeek! yall are all gorgeous. that sounds like so much fun! and makes me miss the 5 girlies i lived with through college. hope yall had a great time :)