Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daddy Day

It was a crazy weekend with lots of girly celebrating for mommy’s friend Lindsay! But I was excited to see my daddy and celebrate his first Father’s day with him! I got to spend time with my Papa Neel, he is so silly and he loves to cuddle me. I also went to South Haven to see Grandpa Hall, and I think I’m going to like visiting there…I love watching the boats, and swinging under the big tree! Grandpa Hall sure does make me laugh!! Then we went to see Grandpy Kingma and Great Grandpa Kingma for a BBQ. Makes a girl feel good when they smile at me so muchJ I was tired, and being really goofy when daddy put his sunglasses on me…I love a good belly laugh. 
My most favorite part of the day was spending time with my daddy. He’s the best. He gives me the best cuddles, the biggest kisses, and he makes me feel like a princess. I felt it was time to spoil him a little since he spoils me all the time….so mommy and I gave him his Michigan helmet! I immediately face masked him and we had some good laughs. I’m pretty sure he’ll wear it around the house!

I love you daddy!
Love,
Bug



No comments: