Wednesday, April 4, 2012

happy


I love watching the sun rise as I'm driving to work in the morning...this is aided by the coffee I'm drinking that has me awake enough to really feel the endless amount of possibilities that the day could bring me. 

I love Ryleigh's slobbery smile when she first sees me when I pick her up from daycare. She knows her mommy is there, and that smile melts my heart constantly.

I love maintaining our home. Dishes and laundry don't get me down...even when the sink is piled high and the hampers are overflowing. I'm thankful for the man and the baby that dirty them:)

I love this chapter of life, and I realize that with one day bleeding into the next that I need to slow down a bit and enjoy everything. Appreciate everything.  After all, we can't get tomorrow back.

I love the family and friends that surround, support, understand, and encourage the three of us. Without each of you, a piece of our happiness would be missing. With all my heart, thank you.

I love that in spite of my faults, sins, and shortcomings, God loves me, and His provision is and will always be perfect.


No comments: